All information provided to Cannabella in the course of conducting our business is regarded as strictly confidential and is managed in accordance with Australian law. In the course of making purchases online, you will be asked to provide certain personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card number. This information are stored internally by Cannabella in secure information systems.
Cannabella employs appropriate technical and managerial practices to ensure the security of all information and to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of all personally identifiable information. Cannabella will not sell, rent or disclose the information provided by you unless required to by law. We may however provide certain necessary information to third party service providers or contractors who assist Cannabella to provide you with particular services. ( For example shipping provider ).
For operation and maintenance purposes, Cannabella and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact us.
2. RETENTION TIME
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
3. THE PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow Cannabella to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Managing contacts and sending messages, Analytics, Access to third-party accounts and Tag Management.
The services contained in this section enable Cannabella to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google LLC)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google LLC (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage Data.
5. MANAGING CONTACTS AND SENDING MESSAGES
This type of service makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts or any other contact information to communicate with the User.
These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group LLC)
Mailchimp is an email address management and message sending service provided by The Rocket Science Group LLC.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; email address; first name; last name.
6. TAG MANAGEMENT
This type of service helps Cannabella to manage the tags or scripts needed on this Application in a centralized fashion.
This results in the Users’ Data flowing through these services, potentially resulting in the retention of this Data.
Google Tag Manager (Google LLC)
Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google LLC.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage Data.
Online purchases with Cannabella, are processed using the secure services of Stripe. For information regarding Stripe’s privacy policies please visit Stripe Privacy Policies.
With your purchase you consent to Cannabella sending advance notice of sales, new stock shipments and other events to the email address you provide. The email address you provide will be for the internal use of Cannabella only. We will not sell or rent your email address to any third parties. To unsubscribe from the Cannabella email list please contact us at [email protected]
9. THE RIGHTS OF USERS
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by Cannabella.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by Cannabella, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, Cannabella, will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from Cannabella.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Cannabella reserves the right to update its privacy and information security policy as necessary in response to any changes in business practices or any other as yet unforeseen circumstances. Any changes made will be posted on this section of our website.
If you have any questions in relation to any part of this policy or our terms and conditions please contact us at [email protected]