Why Hemp Jelly works for facial eczema
Most people with facial eczema have tried all kinds of things to treat their symptoms. From steroidal cortisone creams to rosehip oil, from aloe vera to elimination diets… the treatment options are endless and for some people, frustratingly ineffective.
Whether it’s allergy, temperature or stress-related, facial eczema causes real discomfort and distress for the people who put up with it on a day-to-day basis.
Facial eczema is not only itchy and painful; it also looks inflamed and flaky. When it’s on your face, there’s no hiding it, so what can you do if you suffer from this common problem?
There are two main ways you can calm down facial eczema: by avoiding the cause of the irritation and/or by using special emollients or moisturisers. And while it may be possible to find ways to minimise your exposure to some triggers, there are environmental toxins and stressors that are hard to avoid if you plan on leaving the house.
Our Hemp Jelly product is proven to soothe, heal and protect damaged skin. Rich in natural ingredients including fatty acids, Vitamin E and Vitamin A, the active ingredient is hemp seed oil. Hemp seed oil is high in Chlorophyll, which naturally reduces inflammation and irritation as well as inhibiting bacteria.
Our rich and soothing Hemp Jelly is free from petrochemicals and infused with Shea Butter and Beeswax, two aromatic ingredients which help skin draw in and retain moisture.
Nourishing Jojoba and Avocado Oils provide an antioxidant boost as well as Vitamins E and A to help speed up healing, prevent breakouts and support the skin’s immune system.
But don’t just take it from us. Here’s what one of our customers had to say about it.
Cannabella customer Kristen says, “The eczema on my arms and rest of my body has smoothened (sic) and skin looks like it’s finally healing. I’m literally flabbergasted. I literally tell everyone I see to try your products because holy goodness, you have changed my life and restored so much confidence.”
Cannabella Hemp Jelly moisturises and heals damaged skin and creates a protective barrier against further irritants.
In addition to treating facial eczema, Cannabella Hemp Jelly can also be used it in the following ways:
- Lip Balm: Apply to the lips using the fingertips
- Overnight Face Mask: Apply a thin layer to the face before bed for ultra hydration
- Cleansing Balm: Massage a small amount over dry skin and remove with a warm, damp cloth. Can be used as a gentle make-up remover, reducing the risk of further irritation
- Cuticle Balm: Massage a small amount into the cuticles and nail beds for hydration and protection
- Fly-away Balm: Rub a small amount of product in-between your fingertips and smooth over hair to tame frizz or flyaways
- Sunburn, Rashes, Wind Burn: Regularly apply a thick layer to damaged areas of the skin for 2-3 days or until irritation subsides
- Nappy Rash and Chafing: Suitable for soothing chafing and nappy rash
For more information about Cannabella Hemp Jelly, click here.